Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Model:||Mitsubishi MF-60B||Suit For:||Heavy Equipment Coupling|
Centaflex Natural Rubber Fluid Couplings For Paver Mitsubishi Mf - 60b
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Y&F
Model Number: For Mitsubishi MF-60B
Sales type: Retail, Wholesale
Mark: According to customer needs
Application: Construction machinery, ships, generators, compressors
Quality: Controlstrict 100% test
Mass production: Booking
Available: In stock
Suit for Paver Mitsubishi MF-60B
Photos from customer:
High Quality Clutch with High Temperature Rubber
Also have the inner hub or gear of the coupling, you can notice us your hub dimension, we can check for you.
YNF manufactures flexible couplings, rubber and various other transmission products. This elastomer torsional coupling base element replaces the base element on Lovejoy LF series / Mkipulley Centaflex CF series torsional coupling assemblies. It is made of high temperature rubber (HTR) for transferring and absorbing shock load and reducing wear on both shafts.
Our high quality material:
1>Mikipulley Centaflex CF-A Series-----Natural Rubber(NR), High Temperature Rubber (HTR)
2>Mikipulley Centaflex CF-H Series-----HTR, Hytrel
3>Lovejoy LF series-----------------------NR, HTR, Hytrel
*Widely used in construction machines
*Made of natural rubber, no unbearable smell
*Over 25 years of industry experience
Assembly (When Using CENTA-LOCK)
(1) Press the spring pin into the cylindrical hub (except for coupling size 008), and then lock aluminum insert R into the cylindrical hub.
(2) Mount the cylindrical hub (clamping hub) onto the spline shaft, and then tighten the clamping screw to lock.
(3) a. Coupling sizes 008 and 016 Lock the bushing onto the flange hub (flywheel side). Push the element into the cylindrical hub.
b. Coupling sizes 030, 040, 050, 090, 110, 160, and 240 Press the spring pin into the flange hub (flywheel side), add aluminum insert A to the element, and then lock it to the flange hub (flywheel side).
· For use with Lovejoy LF Series Torsional coupling assemblies (sold separately)
· High temperature rubber (HTR) for transferring and absorbing shock load
· Electrical isolating to prevent electrical arcing and circuit shortages
· Attaches to flanged hub, flywheel adapter plate, or flywheel on engine side and cylindrical hub on driven equipment side
· Flexes up to 3 degrees to compensate for angular misalignment of coupled shafts
Packaging & Shipping:
|Packaging:||Customized packing provided|
|Delivery time:||1-2 days after received the payment|
Contact Person: Sherrie Zhang